Monday, February 8, 2010

Reading others Blogs (Thing 3)

I noticed I am a little out of order. I am sorry about that. I started the reading over the weekend and the answering tonight.

I really enjoyed Mrs. Edmison's classroom blog. I am also a third grade teacher, so I can totally relate to what her students are writing about. I especially enjoyed her Q and A session with Grace Lin. She is also one of my students favorite authors. Mrs. Edmison writing is very easy to read and follow. She writes to the point, which is how I think a blog should be written. I read the comments that were left on her blog, and they were very helpful to me because they contained suggestions and ideas of what those teachers were doing in the classroom. I began to brainstorm about some things I could do in my classroom as well. That is how blogging can facilitate learning. We learn from one another when we share the great things we are doing in our classrooms and schools.

2 comments:

  1. You answered the question I posed in your last post - wham grade you teach. Do your students read blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach third grade. My students read some blogs. We need to find more to read! They enjoy our classroom blog.

    ReplyDelete