Monday, February 8, 2010

Thing Four

There are times when I leave comments on other people's blogs I am wondering why they even want to hear from me, but I realize they do. I have created a classroom blog, and I love hearing from each and every student. I think that is how blog owners are. They want to hear from the people who are reading their blog. I think it is important to comment on other blogs because you are giving feedback to the other people that are participating. It is a give and take community and one that you can hopefully learn from. I have not yet shared my students' writing on our class blog, but I will soon. I think they will love to hear from their fellow classmates. It will validate what they have written. I am a member of some online communities, and I realize that is how you get to know one another is through communication. It is like any other relationship. It is a give and share.

2 comments:

  1. Yes blogging is "a give and share" relationship. It is wonderful that you have a classroom blog. What grade do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach third grade, and yes my kids do read blogs.

    ReplyDelete